What documentation can I expect from a gas engineer when they have carried out work in my home?

The only documentation required by law is a Landlord Gas Safety Record as there is a legal duty on owners of residential rented properties to have annual safety checks carried out on the gas appliances they provide for their tenants’ use. These safety checks must be carried out by a suitably qualified and registered engineer and the results are recorded in detail on a Landlord, Gas Safety Record form with copies provided to the landlord and tenant.

We currently work with Leading estate agents in around around the Mansfield and Nottingham area.

Call us today to discuss how we can take care of you Gas safety needs and keep you up to date with your duties as a Landlord