Keep up your Boiler Service annually to prolong your boilers life, and keep your energy bills down.
To help avoid a costly boiler repair a central heating system should be regularly serviced to make sure that it is working correctly and it will help prolong the life of the boiler.
During your boiler service we will:
- pick up any leaks
- check the critical air-to-fuel combustion ratio
- remove the boiler casing to check the boilers main components – i.e heat exchanger
- check the safety controls
- help detect early failures so that they can get rectified in good time
- clean your boiler’s parts as required
- check the gas pressure to ensure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- check safety devices are operational and within tolerance
- visually check the boiler and flame picture while in use
- Our engineer will leave a checklist with you including all of the relevant information you need about the safety of your boiler.
Most boiler manufacturers recommend that a boiler is serviced annually, 365 offers regular servicing for your boiler to help maintain it against future break downs.
Our boiler services start from £55+vat
Call us to book a Service: 07792 941 881
Book your service today